http://www.iphonesavior.com/2008/11/walmart-employee-dies-in-wild-black-friday-shopocalypse-stampede.html
Apparently not. The savings must have been to die for at Walmart today (bad joke I know, but damn.). This quote from the article alone has me wondering what is in store for North America in 2009, for real:
"He was bum-rushed by 200 people," said Jimmy Overby, 43, a co-worker. "They took the doors off the hinges. He was trampled and killed in front of me. They took me down too...I literally had to fight people off my back."
I honestly think that for as long as the world economy is in the toilet, I'm doing all of my purchases for the holiday season online. No one needs to get trampled to death over a few dollars. Senseless has been redefined today. At retarded moments like this I turn to a great philosopher of the 20th and 21st century; Ron Simmons:
My thoughts on Black Friday Stampedes and the newly coined term, "shopocalypse" are explained are on the dude's shirt.
2 comments:
Best of luck on your new blog ducky! Reading that article was a shame however with the economy in ruins i guess any savings are worth killing for. It will be hard for any charges to be made as people from the back were pushing the people in the front. So sad especially since he was only there as a temp.
i would love to be setup in a wal-mart on a black friday with a full automatic paintball gun.....just to spray the shit out of everyone that walked in that door, non stop until i ran out of paint....then i would proceed to just punch people in the face....
if your stupid enough to kill a man over 10 bucks of wrenches at wal-mart you deserve it.
Post a Comment