- The Detroit Lions are officially the worst team in NFL History by starting the season 0-14. They are the first non-expansion team to do so in 28 years. Chances are they could go 0-16. Why don't they let Marinelli get fired and not let him have the record of futility? It's really cold in the D right now because of this observation and also #2...
- It's really taking THIS long for the US auto bailout to go into effect? It seems that someone in congress gets cold feet daily. Meanwhile in Windsor, one letter from the mayor (big ups to Eddie Francis this week) goes to the federal government saying that without some help, we're essentially f'ed. Next thing, Canadian Automakers get their loan ($3.5B). Windsor can breathe a little more easy for now.
- Kanye West's album isn't all that it's hyped up to be. But Black Milk's "Tronic" album is the shit. Also Charles Hamilton's "Intervention Mixtape" is very entertaining.
- There are 11 more days until Christmas and the spirit of the season isn't poppin off really. Probably due to the demise of the economy. Either that or because I haven't purchased any gifts for anyone yet.
- There are just about 5 more weeks until Barack Obama is sworn in officially. I'm expecting the "We caught Bin Laden" rally cries from Bush in about 3 weeks.
- I believe I have an addiction to World of Warcraft -- is there a self-help book I could download?
- Having no exams during the month of december is an odd phenomenon.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Some observations. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment